Wednesday, February 16, 2011

02/16/11

Check out these icicles! They look like giant teeth in a monster's mouth!


Here are the flowers from my sweet Valentine.

Mikayla was pretty upset and even cried on Monday when she couldn't "give us love" for Valentine's Day. Wesley had made a card that day in Computer and she didn't get to since she was out sick. When she came to me with tears in her eyes, knowing we still couldn't hug on her like we normally do, I just told her she could make us one then.


Here is what our sweet Mikayla wrote us in her card. How sweet is it that she said she was glad God sent us to her and Wesley. :)
Click on it if you can't read it well.

The back of the card.

Here is Wes'.... he came to me saying "I love you, Mom" and gave it to me. I realize my boy still needs to work on his spelling. :)

This brought a smile to my face.... Steve started calling him "Wessie Woo" right after he was born and we still call him that at times. I am not sure when he will be too cool to hear that, but seeing it on the back of his card was something special.

4 comments:

Lori H. said...

Aaaawwwwwww!! That's so sweet!! My children didn't make me any cards this year. :(

Anonymous said...

Love those computer skills!! :-) Tell Mikayla she can finish hers when she back, if she wants to!

Sandy said...

How very very sweet!!! You are so blessed (and I know that you know that!)

LillianRenee♥ said...

i love this! I can't believe they're so grown!