Friday, February 04, 2011

02/04/11

Here is my riddle with the answer from yesterday:

What insect does a blacksmith manufacture?

He makes the firefly.


Here is one of my new favorite songs from Chris Tomlin. It is from his new CD. I may be sharing another one in the next few days. This one is entitled "I Lift My Hands"




Faith.

We have to have it daily.

Hourly.

Minute by Minute.

Second by Second.

When the cares of this world overcome us.

When we look around and do not see how we can go on.

Faith in the Lord is the only thing that sees us through.



I heard this in meeting this past week:

Don't look around you - you will become discouraged.

Don't look within yourself - you will become depressed.

Look up and you will be blessed.

Have a FAITH-filled day looking up to the Savior for your needs, answers, and every day cares.

4 comments:

Lori H. said...

I'm going to have to write that one down!

Anonymous said...

Amen Sweetie!! This is true each day of our lives. God is the only hope!I put my Faith in him.
Love - Love!!

Sandy said...

What an encouraging thought!

Brenda Mann said...

Kellie, Avery & I have just finished reading your blog on January 27th about our sweet little "Bo" going to be with Jesus and it means so much for you to post this & our course for the other babies so that folks can pray. God is wiping our tears and He is giving us grace to cope. I Love You and thank you for loving us. I would love for our families to get together soon. My Avery just thinks you are something and I do too :) Love, Brenda Mann