Saturday, June 26, 2010

06/26/10

Another dahlia.... different side.

So yesterday I received pics that I had printed up for our walls in the bathroom. Steve and I poured over my many shots I have taken through the years to find ones that would compliment or go with everything we have done with the paint.

I was tickled. :)

It is very rare that my creative pictures get printed. I would long to cover my walls with them, but that wouldn't be so good. lol

It is one thing to see my work on the computer, but it is another to hold the print in my hand and see it through "different eyes."

If you come to my house to view the finished products of this "renovation" I will have to take you to our bathroom and show you the shots. I can now view moments of God's beauty I have been able to capture no matter what the weather outside.

I am thankful for the gift God has given to me to view His creation and capture it for others (and now myself!) to enjoy.

No comments: