Wednesday, June 23, 2010

06/23/10


We have painted the bedroom. We will do the second coat in a few.

MAY I HEAR REJOICING FROM YOU ALL??????????

Just one portion of the "main" house left to do and we will be done with painting the walls.

Had a play date time with some of Mikayla and Wesley's friends at lunch today. It was a great time of getting to know the Mom of the two girls better. There were lots of things we shared and talked about that led to me "chewing" on some things. I haven't really had time to digest them the way I want but I feel a blog post coming about them sometime soon.

For now, enjoy these verses I read in one of our devotions this morning. It reminds me of summertime but it is the perfect illustration in God's Word teaching about the water cycle. God showed science even before men realized it was there.

Isaiah 55:10-11
For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

REJOICE
REJOICE
REJOICE
REJOICE
REJOICE
REJOICE

Mich said...

Can't wait for the pictures...

Great verse.

Amy said...

What a gorgeous shot of the flower. I love the yellow background against the pink and the hint of green. :)