Wednesday, May 26, 2010

05/26/10

Banana, banana, banana, ba-na-na, banana, banana, ba-na-na, banana.

Sorry... this pic reminded me of the song I used to sing to Wesley and Mikayla when they were little and needed to eat their banana. lol

Wish you could hear it in person.

I made it up.

As if you couldn't tell.

So, I "stole" this from my online bloggy friend Wendy. I seem to do that to her all of the time. I told her, though.... she knows about my kleptomaniac issues with these little questionnaires.

Seven Things To Do Before I Die
1. Go to the Grand Canyon
2. Take a cruise to Alaska
3. Go to Europe
4. See my children get married
5. See my grandchildren (oh, goodness.... not ANY time soon, though!)
6. Pay off the debt
7. Retire at a ripe old age

Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. Floral arrangements.... just ask my Mom, Kevin and my best friend. It is sad... really.
2. See without my glasses or contacts. I'm way blind.
3. Exercise like all the people do at a gym
4. Decorate my house without some good help..... see #1.
5. Weed eat.... it would be more like "Kellie's leg eat"
6. Ski, on water or snow
7. Drive a stick shift.... there are stories there, too.

Seven Things That Attract Me to... Photography
1. It's a creative outlet
2. It's free therapy
3. I love to see how far I have come in my skills
4. I love making people happy with pictures of their loved ones
5. It helps me with stress
6. I can photograph my own children as much as I want
7. It is a challenge to learn something new and improve upon it.

Seven Things I Say Most Often
1. Honey
2. GOOD NIGHT!
3. What in the world!?
4. Oh, glory!
5. Oh. My. Word.
6. Nice.....
7. Wesley and Mikayla!

Seven Books That I Love
1. God's Word
2. Stonewycke Trilogy ~ Michael Phillips
3. AD Chronicles ~ Brock and Bodie Thoene
4. Redeeming Love - Francine Rivers
5. Secrets of the Rose series ~ Michael Phillips
6. Mark of the Lion series ~ Francine Rivers
7. Lineage of Grace ~ Francine Rivers

Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again
1. The Narnia movies
2. Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2... sometimes 3 but we didn't like that one as well.
3. Cars
4. OK... pretty much all Disney movies, we have kids, remember
5. The Sound of Music
6. The Wizard of Oz
7. The Blind Side

Seven People I Want to See Complete This Here List
1. Kevin... my loving brother will probably do it on his blog anyway
2. KT.... who hopefully has her computer up and running again to read this.
3. "Mich"... just because I am getting to know her from her blog
4. Sandy... I think it would be fun to see her answers
5. Gretchen..... just cuz I want her to
6. Kelly L..... I want to see this on your blog!
7. Vonda - I want to see her Kentuckian answers.... in blue. :)

No comments: