Tuesday, May 18, 2010

05/18/10

I love flamingos.

I had a friend in college that collected them and had them everywhere she could put them. I always think of her when I see them.

I now have a fascination with photographing them. I probably could have stayed in that one area and took a hundred pictures of them. I am sure some of the people around their area thought I was a bit obsessive overjoyed at seeing them.


Their shape is so interesting to me.

They are so graceful and beautiful.

I was visited by my very own KT today. :) It was a surprise and a wonderful one at that. She has just finished her first year of photography school. I am mighty proud of her.... I knew she'd do great. Today was one of those moments where I was able to have a wonderful conversation with someone who eleven years ago was a student in my classroom. To watch her grow up and mature in ways that even SHE didn't think she would is such a blessing to see. I am also glad to know she still loves me after all of these years. hee hee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah: you are so loveable! Love those pink birds, they do have an odd shape. Love !!