Monday, May 10, 2010

05/10/10

Here is the first installment of animals at the Zoo. :) My mother-in-law has been anxiously awaiting these pictures and I told her Saturday I would start sharing them today.

Our weekend was busy but good. We got to celebrate Steve's Mom on Saturday where we took her out to eat and did some things for her around the house. It was nice to visit and enjoy the day.

Yesterday we enjoyed church and then we took my Mom out to eat. It was much cooler yesterday but a beautiful day. We enjoyed walking around her yard and then going for a family walk later in the afternoon.

A weekend of family was very nice. :)

2 comments:

Mich said...

Sounds like a great weekend.

love the picture.

Anonymous said...

Oh! he's so cute,or her? It sure was a wounderful Mothers Day.I have the sweetest family, and I love them all . Love- Love!!