Sunday, May 02, 2010

05/03/10

Our bluebirds have made a nest in the yard. It is so fun to watch for the new life to come forth. Enjoy the pics of these today. Our babies hatched late last week!

My brain fuzz moments continue.... This morning I got in the shower in my half asleep stupor. As I was putting conditioner in my hair I noticed it was already quite smooth.... but I put the conditioner in anyway. As I was doing so, I began to think back and realized I NEVER WASHED MY HAIR.

SO....

I proceed to wash out the second round of conditioner, WASH my hair, and then re-condition. My hair is silky soft today.

Please tell me I'm going to be able to think straight in four more weeks. LOL


Wesley asks me a question this afternoon that went into something like this:

"Mom, is it true that every minute we are alive we are closer to dying?"

Oh, goodness.. that is quite deep.

"Well, yes, Wes, that would be true. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, no reason, I was just thinking about it earlier."

"Thinking about what?"

"Heaven"

"What about Heaven?"

"Oh, nothing scary or anything.... I'm not scared to die."

What a comfort to know my little guy thinks deeply but isn't scared. He knows He has Jesus Christ as His Savior!

Do you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! the baby birds are so precious.
Girl, your picture taking is something else. It's just like being there. Tell Wesley I am so proud of him, keep on with that deep thinking. Love you all!!

Mich said...

Love the baby bird pictures and those beautiful blue eggs.

Wow! You do have you a deep little thinker with his heart in the right place. What that does to the mommy heart!

Happy Monday!