Sunday, February 21, 2010

02/21/10


You can tell the size of your God by looking at the size of your worry list. The longer your list, the smaller your God.
- Unknown


Wow, isn't that the truth!?

So many times I find myself worrying over things and mulling them over in my mind to try and figure them out. All that time I am continuing to make God small and put Him in a smaller and smaller box saying, "No, really, God... I got this all handled..."

OH, really? I don't think so.

I need this reminder EVERY day.

Philippians 4:6
Be careful (worried) for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

3 comments:

Sandy M. said...

One of my favorite verses! I have to remind myself that it says, "Nothing!"

Mich said...

Great quote! Really makes you stop and think...I'm a worrier.

Love the verse.

Amy said...

That is a great quote, I'm a worrier too.