Thursday, February 18, 2010

02/18/10

Here are the before and after pictures of our window treatments in the den. I had forgotten to show them for "G"!! :)

Before - best I could find....

After :)

Here are some quotes today that I found. I have others that I'll share in the next few days, too.

Trials are medicines which our gracious and wise Physician prescribes because we need them; and he proportions the frequency and weight of them to what the case requires. Let us trust his skill and thank him for his prescription.
- Isaac Newton

Sometimes God has to put us flat on our back before we are looking up to Him.
- Jack Graham




4 comments:

mc said...

These quotes are so perfect and so wise. Thank you for blessing your readers with them!
Ya didn't tell your Steve story today!:)

Katie said...

I just got a whole little "book" full of quotes in the mail today...it's interesting how much they make you think sometimes isn't it!? I really like the last one.

Gretchen said...

Looks good!!!

Amy said...

Love the window treatment! And you always find the best quotes. :)