Friday, February 05, 2010

02/05/10

Ice on grass.... love shots of ice/water, etc....

I am so thankful today is Friday.

Inside recess all week long.

Playing catch up on some of the students work from being out and having 2 days of two-hour delays.

Poor little student who got sick today.

In the classroom.

I don't do that very well. Thankfully, I could handle it enough to help him out without doing the same. I hope the little guy is OK.

Looking forward to building an ark soon because of all the rain coming today and this weekend. God is surely supplying what we need!

I have been reading a book entitled "Crazy Love" and it talks about how much God loves us... loves us like "crazy." It also talks about how minuscule we are in this universe that God has created, but yet how important we are to Him. Here is a link to a video to watch. The video only takes a few minutes to watch but it is humbling and it made me think quite a bit. I hope you enjoy, too.

Crazy Love Videos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kellie, loved the song yesterday, tell Steve we hope He is feeling better and also I hope no one else gets it. The video for today was amazing, Isn't God amazing, all powerful Look what he created and yet he loves 'us'. Praise his holy name.
Love!