Wednesday, February 17, 2010

02/17/10

Peaceful beauty.....Here is another survey I "stole" lovingly from my online friend Wendy's blog. :) It is all about me and Steve.


Where did the two of you meet? At church.

What was the first thought that went through your head when you first met him? I was taller than he was when I wore heels.

Do you remember what he was wearing? I believe he had on a navy sport coat, dress shirt and tie and probably khaki pants.

Where did you go for your first date? He had to come to our house for the "first date" to get to know Mom and Dad and ask Dad officially if he could take me out. YES, I am thankful Dad made guys do that because it showed me who really wanted to go out with me. We will be instituting that with Mikayla. :)

Where was the first time you kissed? Isn't this horrible... I can't remember! I know it took a while. LOL

When was the first time you realized you liked him? When he asked me out. Now, there is a longer story involved here but they didn't ask the question about what happened in the month after we began dating. If you want THAT story, you'll have to ask/beg/plead.

How long did you know him before you became a couple? Pretty much a month. :)

How did he propose to you? We were watching the summer Olympics in July 1992. He came over on a Wednesday night and was as nervous as a pole cat. He finally asked me to go out on the back deck and there he proposed. (He had been so nervous because he had waited for Dad to get home to officially ask him his blessing but he was on a haul so Mom told him to go ahead.) There is another story with this..... (We like stories)

Do you have kids together? Yes... you read about them a lot. lol

Have you ever broken the law together? Where? Not that I know of......

What's his best quality? He is so patient, helpful and kind. He completes me.

Do you see him as your partner in your future? Forever and always

What is the best gift he gave you? Himself.

What is one thing he does that gets on your nerves? He can have moments of snoring. lol

Where do you see each other 15 years from now? Close as ever, holding hands, loving each other still.

What causes the most arguments? Finances..... Although, we truly try not to yell.

How long have you been together? Since our first date on February 22, 1991. :)

7 comments:

Kevin said...

I know all those stories, but I think that each one would make a wonderful blog entry. I'm waiting for story number 1!!!

mc said...

Pleading here, what is the story?

Vonda said...

Awww! Y'all are getting ready to celebrate your first date anniversary too!

Jennifer said...

I like stories toooooo!!! :)

wendy said...

I believe it's written in the bylaws of blogging that "thou shalt not steal thy online friend's meme and leave her hanging with your incomplete answers."

:)

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gretchen said...

Okay, I'll ask/beg/plead.
Dish it, girl!
You can't leave us hanging like that! :)