Friday, February 19, 2010

02/19/10

Just know that a story about when Steve and I met is comin'..... you just have to wait a few more days. lol :)

This is a pansy in the frost.

I saw this and thought it was so true so I had to share:

Prayer is when you talk to God; meditation is when you listen to God. - Diana Robinson

I have learned this valuable lesson in the past few years. For the longest time I just figured I was doing just fine to read my Bible and pray and tell God all I needed, etc...

I was so wrong.

I needed Him in a more in-depth way and He showed me through various events in my life. Really searching the Scriptures and thinking on what He has said truly draws us closer to our Lord. When we stop talking and start listening we KNOW Him and we find His way really is best.


Psalm 42:1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear the story!! But what a blessing this group is ,they have so blessed my heart. Thanks for sharing.
Love

Mich said...

Stopped by to say "hi." Went back a few posts.

Your blog is beautiful with all the pictures, quotes and scripture. Glad i stopped by.

Amy said...

I adore this song... I love to listen to it with my eyes shut through headphones so there are not other sounds.