Tuesday, January 05, 2010

1/05/10

First day back went well. :)


This verse just keeps popping up in front of me lately. I have read it in my personal devotions and in the devotions with the kids last night. I felt it was definitely one I needed to post here:

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not evil, to give you an expected end.

The next two verses are precious in my heart as well so I'll share them too:

Jeremiah 29:12-13
Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

God is always there. We may drift away but He never leaves. He waits patiently for us and when we search for Him He is immediately there. Oh what love the Father gives.....

2 comments:

Katie said...

So true...and i love your new picture series! The old brick and iron work is beautiful.
luv ya girl, kt : )

Gretchen said...

I usually read your blog in my reader, so I haven't seen your new look until today. Love it!

Thanks for these verses. I have a dear friend that needs to hear these words of encouragement...