Friday, January 29, 2010

01/29/10

Snow is a comin'! :) We'll see how much we get. Here is a picture of frost on a pansy from yesterday. It was a hard one to capture because it was extremely shaded.


Enjoy this little story that is from one of our readers at school. It is simple, but it shows there are two ways to walk through life - looking at things from a positive view or a negative view.

The Two Buckets
"How unhappy you look!" said on bucket to another as they were going to the well. "Ah!" replied the other. "I was thinking how useless it is for us to be filled. No matter how full we are when we go away, we always come back empty." "Dear me! How strange to look at it that way!" said the other bucket. "I enjoy thinking that no matter how empty we come, we always go away full."

Psalm 86:15
But thou, O Lord, art a God
full of compassion, and gracious, long-suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.

John 15:7, 11
If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

1 comment:

mc said...

Love that frost, you almost feel like you could reach out and touch it! Hope you get some good pics of this snow!