Friday, January 01, 2010

01/01/10

It is the dawning of a new year!!!


First of all.... there are a lot of ones and zeros in today's date! lol

I thought I'd refresh my blog a bit. I hope you like the new banner. I also added more of the blogs I read to the right ------->. A lot of these people I know in person, but some I have never met but would love to some day.

We have done absolutely nothing we didn't have to do today. It has been nice. We rang in the new year with the kids.... first time they have ever lasted to ring it in with us! We also slept in extremely late.... didn't get out of bed until 10:00!!!! For us, that is just not normal. In fact, we couldn't remember the last time we had done that! It definitely doesn't hurt every now and then, but I wouldn't want to do that every day. Half the day was gone by the time we "arrived." LOL!!!

Here is a song to start off our new year and to remember that God is always with us. It is by Mandisa. A friend gave me her CD "Freedom" for Christmas and it is great. There are several songs on there that I love, but this one just fits for the ending of one year into a new year. Hope you enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She sings about some matter-of-fact situations ... I like it too!! Hope your family had a great Christmas celebration!! May this be a wonderful year for you and your family!! Sherry McIntyre