Friday, January 08, 2010

01/08/10


This material is from my friend who collects antiques. Can't remember if it was a pillow or not, but I thought the design was lovely and I loved the detail!


This video is longer, but quite amazing. It is a 24 year old woman from Ukraine on a talent show who is telling the story of Russia from World War II when Germany invaded Russia through the years of the war. You and I as Americans can't fully comprehend all of it because we are not as up on our Russian history, but it is amazing what this young woman can do with sand and her fingers!! Thanks to my mother-in-law for sending this to me! :)

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that material, it would be beautiful made into a pillow. I wish I was as talented as the girl from Ucraine.
Love Ya!!