Saturday, January 30, 2010

01/30/10

It snowed! :) This snow had more sleet than snow around our area, though. I thought it was rather neat to see up close, so of course I took photos of it.


There was no need for Walmart bags this year! We got us some boots!
Wesley and Mikayla couldn't wait to get outside.... ready to sled!



Steve had to work last night so once he woke up we went back outside and he got to enjoy the fun, too.





We sledded down the main road today. It was quite fun for the kids... I didn't try that one.

Snow angels were a must to do....
Mikayla and I made another cake this afternoon. I wanted to try another one to help her get some of the "kinks" out of it. We decided to call it a "Snow Cake"... with vanilla frosting in honor of the snow. The layers are still hot so we can't frost it yet, but it won't be long. That frosting is sooooo gooooooooood.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun, You and Steve enjoy these days , they will be your fondest memories in days to come.Makayla & Wesley look so grown in these pictures.They are both so precious. love to you all!

Morgan said...

My goodness....when did your babies get so big???? I know I just saw them over Christmas, but they look like jr. highers already! Glad you guys had fun in the snow.....it was beautiful, wasn't it?

Amy said...

Looks like you all had a GREAT time in the snow! :)