Wednesday, August 26, 2009

08/26/09

In photographing the cactus that day at the nursery, I found that I fell in love with the way they look. Here is just one of many I took that day.... more to come later, of course.



I have not gone out to photograph much of anything since school began in full force. Have I already mentioned that?? lol If so, I am sorry. I am finding I need some photography time and am thinking I shall work on that this weekend.... I need to feel the camera in my hands.... so therapeutic to me.

Off to review spelling words and Bible verses with two children of mine. :)

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Hope you get some photo time soon :)

Amy said...

I hope this weekend brings you some time to do some photography. :)

I really like the detail here, I've never looked at a cactus up-close.

Dream Big said...

Amazing details of God's greatness when we take the time to look.