Monday, August 17, 2009

08/17/09

All of these were very difficult to photograph so not the greatest, but look at the size of those lobsters!! Talk about lobster for supper... you could make MANY meals out of THAT! lol (If only I LIKED lobster.) I don't remember, but I believe this first picture is of a reallllly large hermit crab. lol (I may be wrong, and if so, Kevin will correct me.)


Whew... first Monday of school. I survived and I think the kids did, too.

Off to get ready for tomorrow.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Cool pictures Kellie. Praying for continued blessings through your new school year!

Amy said...

Oh my, I would freak out if those critters were near me! Great shots, I know those kind are difficult to take. Happy to hear you survived your first day! :)

Amy said...

I meant to say 'your first Monday'! :)