Sunday, August 09, 2009

08/09/09

I don't think I've shown these before. This is on one of our old fences left on the farm. I think the lichen or fungus is quite interesting....



I had a photo shoot last night so no blogging. It was a bit crazy.

Yesterday I had my first ever "professional" massage. I had no clue as to how that would work... but, let's just say it was NICE. It was just what I needed to begin the new year. The lady told me I hold tension a lot.... Hmmm... Yep, could have told her that. lol Sometimes it is hard for me to release stuff... that control issue I have comes through loud and clear again. I find that I battle the "letting go and letting God" handle things every day. We all have our quirks and that would be one of mine.

As I was reminded today at church... I have to be faithful to believe that God is always there holding me in His hands. Faith is easy in the good times, but when stresses come we fall so quickly. The Lord keeps teaching me this valuable lesson and I thank Him for his patience.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

You knew I would do this. I believe it's lichen. At the very least, it's a fungus. It is definitely NOT mold.

Amy said...

I have to agree with Kevin, that isn't mold! Anyway, glad you enjoyed your massage, I bet it was fabulous! :)

Kellie said...

OK... hmmm... guess I was totally wrong about THAT. :) Changed it on the post.