Friday, August 14, 2009

08/14/09

Here are a few more pics from our beach trip... these are at the aquarium. :)


Steve... he cracked me up....

Well, hi there little guy... just don't come into my house!

If I remember correctly this is a Loggerhead Sea Turtle. He was about 11 months, I believe.

For it to have been a half week of school with the students it has been long. lol It is always that way because there is so much to help them understand. I think it went quite well, though. Glad it is the weekend. I think I'm going to go hit the couch.... the house will eventually be clean again.

2 comments:

Dream Big said...

You made it an awesome week. I can help with your house.

Anonymous said...

Steve get away from that Gator!! Love all the pic's , so good. I bet your kids were so happy this week and so well behaved for Mrs. Fowler.