Thursday, August 20, 2009

08/20/09

More moss today.... have you ever really looked at moss closely? It is amazingly detailed and "stiffer" than I thought. I always imagined it to be like "carpet." I also found that there are different kinds as I was photographing.


The days at school have been so busy. They have been good, though. Let me just say that I realized when I took my kids out for carpool line at 3:00 that I had not seen myself at all today. I saw my reflection in the doors and realized that was the first time since 6:30 this morning! That means, too, that I had not had a chance to go to the bathroom today... does that tell you how busy the days are?

4 comments:

wendy said...

I'd never make it without at least one bathroom break! Glad to hear your year is off to a great start so far :)

Katie said...

I miss you! Your moss is really cool. It's good to be posting again... thanks for your comments they make me SMILE : )

P.S. your profile pic is the BOMB!!!!! heehee

Amy said...

It sure looks like a little forest, I didn't realize that either. I know what you mean about busy, we're back to go, go, go.

Dream Big said...

Love the pictures. To funny your comment about the day.