Tuesday, June 21, 2011

06/21/11

I thought I'd show the three wedding ring shots I took at the wedding. I love ring shots.




If the sun wasn't glaring so much I would have stayed outside and done more there. However, I am sure I looked a bit odd with my bottom in the air as I was trying to photograph the rings on the brick. There were probably passersby that got a chuckle. When creativity strikes you just have to contort your body in whatever way you can to get what you want.

I was a bit frustrated with how many times the rings did not want to cooperate in the flowers.... I could have stayed there for hours photographing them but realized time was ticking and I had a bride to go capture.

Tomorrow... something more. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I love ring shots, next time I get mine cleaned I'm going to practice. :)

p.s. I know what you mean about the "bottom in the air" ... my blog post today has me in that very same position.

Amy (just being aimlyss)

Lori H. said...

One of these days I'm going to follow you around on one of your photo sessions and videotape you! :D