Monday, June 06, 2011

06/06/11


SO what have I been up to today?

I had a pillow fight with Wesley this morning. Boy, that youngun' hits hard!

I walked with the kids. I did pretty good!

I wanted to ride my bike but it was in a mess. Wesley cleaned it up for me today. It has not been ridden in a mighty long time. We'll see if I remember how.

I took Mikayla to piano. We got to play with the piano teachers little boy Max while we were at it. He is the cutest little thing!

I went to Walmart. The kids were thrilled beyond words.

I went to BJ's. The kids were even more thrilled.

I couldn't believe how expensive razor blades are. They must be made of gold.

I went home and fixed lunch. We had turkey sandwiches.... with some olives on the side. What did you have today?

I started tearing out the junk that is in the office closet. Oh my... what have I gotten myself into!!!

I sorted through old pictures. I laughed and smiled at the old times.

I "cooked" supper... we are having a chef salad tonight. Just call me Rachel Ray.

I received the SWEETEST card and note in the mail from a friend. It made my day.

I am thankful for another wonderful summer day.

No comments: