Wednesday, May 25, 2011

05/25/11



So here is some randomness for this 25th day of the month.

It was extremely hot again today. Yes, I wore as much deodorant as I could.... but it did not help.

Another Field Day and time of my classroom awards has come and gone. I still can't believe it.

I got a bookmark from one of my children today that was silver and had my name engraved on it. It is just too pretty to be closed in a book. I loved it!

My class spoiled me with a very special gift. I am overwhelmed by their generosity.

I saw gas for $3.49 and got excited. Something is wrong there.

I was told today I didn't look like I was turning 40 soon. Of course, what does "turning 40" look like, exactly?

I should have worked on editing pictures or something this afternoon. Instead, I took a nap.

The kids played with the water hose this afternoon. That is a summer moment I love.

This house needs an overhaul. I'll save that for next week.

My sweet man just got home. I need to go see him. :)

1 comment:

Lori H. said...

Girl, it was hotter than hot!

HW's mom is my new best friend.....she said I didn't look like I was almost forty AT ALL.

LOL...same thing happened to me when I saw the $3.49 gas & yes, that is WRONG!

I, too, took a nap this afternoon. :-D

Hhhmmm....maybe I've been hanging out with you too long this year...our lives are starting to meld all the way from gas price excitement to hair coloring days. (Er, not that we color our hair or anything....we're much too young looking for that!!)