Saturday, May 07, 2011

05/07/11

Thought I would share the beautiful flowers I received for Teacher Appreciation this week. The kids were all told to bring in flowers from their yard and then they were added to the vase to make a beautiful bouquet! I love them all and they are so beautiful on my dining room table!!!

On a funny note.... one of my sweeties came in Friday and said, "Mrs. Fowler, we didn't have any flowers in our yard so we stopped at the entrance to our subdivision and I got you these pansies!" hahha!! I LOVED it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just Beautiful!!

Sandy said...

They're so beautiful! I remember picking flowers from yards on my way home from school to give my mommy a bouquet (& since I walked about a mile to school through residential neighborhoods, I had lots of choices & a very nice collection.) I also got into a lot of trouble!