Saturday, May 21, 2011

05/21/11

I am still here.

The crazy guy was wrong.

We knew he would be.

Just goes to show, like Steve says, God is not going to bend to man's time table.

We went back to Old Salem today.

It was a beautiful day and so much fun with the family.

Cherry strudel was scrumptious yet again. We ate the whole thing while we were there.

We got to see George Washington. He talked with those that gathered. He was quite impressive and I learned some things I can pass on to my own students!

Pictures will have to come later.

Great day. :)

3 comments:

Mich said...

Glad you are having a fun weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes it was a beautiful day.I didn't beleive it in 1994 or 2011!
ONLY the FATHER knows!!
Love - Love!!

Lynne M. said...

So glad that you were able to go to Old Salem! Only a few more days and you can take a well deserved break! I hope you have a GREAT rest of the weekend! :)