Friday, May 13, 2011

05/13/11

This is strange.

I have posted for the last two days, but when I went to look at my old posts today (and wondering why I haven't heard from anyone) I looked to see that none of my thoughts for the last two days have even posted!!!

Maybe it was Friday the 13th. lol

I'll have to see if I can remember my thoughts.

For now, it is Friday and I am content to say that I really am here and I am about to pass out on the couch. Looking forward to a weekend with NOTHING planned. We haven't had that in a long while.

4 comments:

wendy said...

Your posts are gone and I'm missing some comments. Weird.

Gretchen said...

Blogger had a bug. Everyone lost the last two days. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Good thats what you all need "relax" enjoy yourselves. Thats what we plan to do. Just through back and listen to it rain.
I do hope it's a nice quiet rain tho! Love - Love!

Mich said...

Glad to know what happened. there were comments missing and blogs that wouldn't show up.

Hope you have a GREAT weekend.