Thursday, May 05, 2011

05/05/11

I just love watching the new growth unfold in spring. Here is my Mom's Oak Leaf Hydrangea.
This week has been Teacher Appreciation Week and it has been really nice. The parents have sent in things for a cart that has been taken around twice a day and we get to choose whatever we want to eat or drink off the cart.

Yesterday was the day the kids made a card for me. They all made me smile. I always chuckle at what the kids write. I received many that told me they loved me and were so sweet. I thought I would share some of them with you that wrote a bit more. :) Spelling and the way they are written are all them!

Dear Mrs. Fowler, Thank you for being a great teacher. The songs were fun and silly. You are a very cool teacher. Roses are red Violets are blue Sugar is sweet and I love so are you.
Dear Mrs. Fowler, You are so silly and a great teacher. I love you very much! I think you tied up with Mrs. ____ for being the best teacher! But you are the 1st place teacher of sillyness!

Dear Mrs. Fowler, Thank you for being my teacher. You are one of my favorite teachers. I LOVE your stories. You are very funny. I love you!!
I love you so much Mrs. Fowler. You are the best teacher in the whole in tire world. Thank you for teaching me Math Lang Num Writing and last but not least Go grafhy (geography). Oh, and thank you for telling me all your stories about you plus Wesley.

This one cracked me up:

Thank you for teaching me some very useful things. I really appreciate that you spend your time with me and my freinds. Don't tell anyone, but your the best teacher yet! Well, have a great teachers only break from being stressed day. Ha! Ha!

I felt very special. Wouldn't you if you received those love notes? :)

4 comments:

wendy said...

We're celebrating all week here too! We got cards from students on Tuesday. I'll share one of mine.

Dear Mrs. B.,
You are the Best teacher ever! I appreciate when you teach us even when you are mad. Love, K.

:)

Sandy said...

How sweet! You should feel so special!

Anonymous said...

Wow, You go girl - I think those children have captured the true Kellie. Keep up the good teaching. Love - Love!!

Amy said...

How cute, sounds like you've got some adorable students!