Tuesday, May 10, 2011

05/10/11

Don't know the name of this flower, but it surely was lovely.

Let's go back 20 years.
(I am almost scared to do so.... no hysterical laughing, please.)

That was then:

This is now:
I have to celebrate us today because 20 years ago today my sweet Steve told me he loved me for the first time.

I can't believe it has been 20 years since he first said those precious three words to me. When I told him this evening about this day he said "And I have said it A LOT of times since!"

I am thankful for his love.

I am thankful he tells me often that he loves me.

I do love my man.

4 comments:

wendy said...

It was like Flashback Friday without the Friday! Congrats on 20 years of I love yous :)

Mich said...

CUTE!!!

Congrats on the 20! May there be many more.

Katrina said...

LOVE the pictures Kellie! Wesley looks just like his daddy. Congrats on 20 years!

Sandy said...

This is SO sweet! I just find it amazing that you can remember the first time he told you that he loved you!