Tuesday, March 29, 2011

03/29/11


Maples blooming.... those little helicopter seed packets are so cute to me. Can you tell what is in the background?
I thoroughly enjoyed "talking" with some of you yesterday. I really wouldn't mind hearing from a few more. It makes me feel giddy to know I am not the only one "talking."

I decided I would continue some chatting. Again, please feel free to chat back!!!

What is something you do when you are stressed and need a stress reliever?

Can anyone guess what I do in that situation?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pray ,Pray!! Then I listen to
SELAH. Love the pictures.
Love - Love!

wendy said...

I read blogs and drink tea. Listen to music or nothing at all. Sometimes I go by myself to Barnes & Noble and read magazines in a cushy chair. When it's really bad I make 505 drive me to the waterfalls.

Lori H. said...

You eat chocolate.....hahahaha!