Monday, December 20, 2010

12/20/10

Today I thought I would show you my Christmas village. Kevin began this for Steve and me a few years ago. We have gotten a piece or two each year to add to the collection and this year we had enough to "replace" what I used to put on the TV stand area. It is all John Deere (except for the church in the background.... that was the one Steve and I bought when we were first married that has to stay put.)

Wesley loves this set... any wonder why? He even put his own John Deere truck up there with Christmas branches in the back that he trimmed to look like Christmas trees. He always thinks in details.


The tree stand.... love everything lit up.

It wouldn't be complete without a barn!

Old farm house that is like a Bed and Breakfast.

Service Station

A place where you can buy tractors!

Anyone need antiques?

Closeup of the service station

We do love a silo around here....

Wesley has already claimed this for his own when he grows up. The other parts of our Christmas village we used to put up here are scattered around the house and the kids are playing with them with our Christmas train. I love how the kids use their imaginations and enjoy those beautiful pieces of Christmas in a way I wouldn't have thought. :)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

This is so cute!!! Love the way it all goes together & is descriptive of your family.