Tuesday, December 07, 2010

12/07/10

Mikayla's newest fairy for the year... the bluebell fairy. She is too cute.

Last night was crazy but I got to see my KT. She wanted me to mention that on my blog for posterity. She is my former student who is now in school for Photography. I had to help her with something on PhotoShop... and we both learned something in the process. lol What an unexpected treat to see her last night!

May I just say I am tired of the hustle and bustle and would just like to STAY AT HOME and view my Christmas tree.... that the angel on it is still leaning a bit from the fall?

Home is where my heart always is.... I need some quiet time by the fire listening to my soft Christmas music!

Anyone else out there already feeling that?

Speaking of Christmas music... here is another fun song. I just heard it for the first time this year and have since heard it repeatedly. Apparently I have been out of the loop because it has been around awhile. lol


2 comments:

wendy said...

Ahhh. . . the insanity known as the days leading up to Christmas. I'm afraid to look at my calendar anymore. I'd love some time just to sit, listen to music, and perhaps scrapbook. I hope my husband decides not to go to Seattle for Christmas. He's been talking about it and I'm like, "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

Katie said...

thank you heehe!
I had a great time last night...you are forever and always the BEST "THE FOWLER" EVER!!!!!
We make a good Photoshop team! LOL how many times did we do and re-do?

thank you thank you thank you for everything!!!!!
<3 kt