Saturday, December 04, 2010

12/04/10

One of my favorite ornaments.... the Mini Cruiser red tricycle. :) In the distance you can see our newest "place" ornament... from Acadia National Park in Maine.

It is actually snowing today. We just have flurries right now, but it is snow nonetheless. What a fun way to celebrate a Christmas parade! We are off to see one tonight. Until the last 5 years I had never been to a Christmas parade.. now it is an annual tradition. I am looking forward to the coldness and fun this night will bring!

Have you ever been to a Christmas parade? Have you ever been in one?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We grew up going to our town's parade every year. I was in the parade for several years when I was in the band. Since being in Raleigh, we've been to the Raleigh parade lots of years and always go to the Cary parade. My, my...now that your world's been opened up to parades, think how large you're living now gurl! ;-p

Sandy M. said...

WHO had a Christmas parade tonight??!!! What perfect weather for it!
We have gone to the Blowing Rock Christmas parade (the Sat. after Thanksgiving) for years but didn't go last year because it was rainy, & just didn't go this year...
We also go to their 4th of July parade & I keep saying that I want our family to be in it (it's really "hometown" & I think anyone can be in it if they register.) So far, no takers in this family...