Wednesday, December 15, 2010

12/15/10

Mikayla's new Tinkerbell ornament. She looks like she is about to get into mischief. lol
Second grade play - CHECK!

Half days of school begin - CHECK!

This thank you letter to Jesus from one of my students in her daily work - PRICELESS!

Enjoy: (written exactly as the child had it)

Dear Jesus,
Thank you very much for the blessing that you give me every day.
I really like the family you Jesus and a house so that we can live in!

Christmas is my favorite holiday because you Lord where it's not toy's and getting it's about you being born Thank you Jesus I love you.


Now THAT is what Christmas is all about.

1 comment:

Sandy M. said...

Isn't that just the sweetest thing?!
I just can't imagine Christmas without Christ! Of course, I did it for many years.... but so thankful that I now know Him!