Friday, December 17, 2010

12/17/10

Here is Steve's "Grinch" ornament for the year. He just loves the Grinch. :)


Last day of school for two weeks!

Got my report cards done.

Was blessed in so many ways by my students and parents today. I have a purple watch and a green necklace to prove it. :)

Ate some scrumptious cake that a parent made for our party.

Went to a cookie party where tons of young girls made cookies and the Moms sat around and chatted.... and laughed.... a lot.

Came home and crashed.

Whew.

Now for some time to rest.... in between Christmas gatherings.

What is something fun you have done this Christmas season that you have really loved?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooted and hollered...and laughed....and sang...and told funny stories with some great fun friends!

kim

wendy said...

Hosted my 1st annual cookie exchange. It was really fun. And I've got a freezer full of yummy cookies :) Something I'd definitely do again (and I've already been asked if they would be coming back next year).

Vonda said...

I really enjoyed watching Charlie Brown's Christmas with Hannah last night. That one is a classic!

mc said...

Singing three concerts at church with the choir! Fun people and fun to sing to His glory!