Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12/14/10


Enjoy Mikayla's new Cinderella ornament and Wesley's newest John Deere tractor ornament.
I am a bit stressed.

The second grade play is tomorrow.

Dress Rehearsal was today.

It went well but it is just so crazy.

I don't think I made sense to those in the audience today when I explained about the play. I felt like I was clueless.

It is called my brain is in "fifty-'leven directions."

Please pray for tomorrow.... for the kids to remember all of their parts and where they should be... and for me to remember everything I should remember, too. lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will say a prayer for you and the kids. I remember plays in school were so stressful and singing in school. God bless you all tomorrow!! Love! Love!

Sandy M. said...

It'll be fine! And then you'll be DONE with it (for this year...)