Friday, December 03, 2010

12/03/10

I got this ornament last year.... I love the old toy ornaments that they are coming out with now. I'll show you the one I got this year in a later post.

Isn't it interesting that you don't see phones like that anymore... the real ones? We are all so mobile now that phones attached to the wall drive us crazy.

We have one in our kitchen and one in our office that is "attached" to the wall. I don't mind them because they make me stay in one spot and just be still for a bit, but if I am on the phone for an extended time I have to use my cordless because I can get so much more accomplished. lol

Do you have any phones that are still "attached" to the wall?

7 comments:

mc said...

Yes! We have one. It is so nice when the power goes out to still have a phone! I love that ornament!

Gretchen said...

Hah! We don't even have a land line to our house anymore. Just cell phones!

But that ornament made me smile because I used to have a toy phone just like that!

kathryn hall said...

Hi Kellie!
I know this is odd for a "blog comment section" but I have a question for you about your church and its name. Can you write me back about that? I do not know if I have your current email. THanks!

Lori H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori H. said...

I missed out on this ornament last year....I was so sad! :o(

There's a pink rotary phone at Elliotts in FV. It's so funny when the teens and tweens don't know how to use it!

wendy said...

I had that phone toy when I was little! How cool that it's an ornament :) We are cell phone only people here in Berglandia.

Sandy M. said...

Both my kids had that phone! Sweet memories!
We are getting ready to get rid of our land line!!! We FINALLY got TW to come out & install a line so we could get faster service on internet. Love it!