Wednesday, July 21, 2010

07/21/10

Here is another time lapse photo I took not long before the fireworks began. The purple/green area is a group of people that had those lighted necklace/circle things. They were playing with them. I thought this picture showed excitement. :)

Our view was not the best.... a tree and a scissor lift were in the way but we had to get where we had to get! People were coming from everywhere and it was so thick of people right before the fireworks began that you didn't have a lot of walking space.

The Boston Pops was beyond words. The scissor lift that was in my view was actually holding the speakers for us to hear them. It was awesome to hear the music as the fireworks blasted.

I have seen wonderful fireworks.... and we didn't think the ones at Disney could ever be topped.

We were wrong.

Boston knows how to do some fireworks.

Not only that but the smoke from the fireworks cleared so nicely because of the breeze from the ocean and made it a clear sky for the next set to pop. Around here the smoke lingers and interferes with the next fireworks.

I took a ton but these were my favorites. If that tree/scissor lift hadn't been in the way I could have gotten some even better shots.

I should not complain. It was awesome just being there!!!

Enjoy! (If you want to view any of them larger, you know you just have to click on the pic.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you're having fireworks of joy running through your mind just thinking about greeting your new crop of 25 in a few weeks, now aren't cha? NOT! I know you love 'em but I know you're lovin' you some summer!
Kim
p.s. am enjoying my virtual vacation to New England

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Just Beautiful!!
Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Wow! The fireworks are beautiful!! What talent you have

Katrina said...

What beautiful shots Kellie!!!

Gretchen said...

I've never seen fireworks photos this beautiful! Ever.
Disney and Boston might be calling you for hire. :)