Sunday, July 18, 2010

07/18/10

I had never seen rose hips in person before our trip to Rhode Island. I found these at the mansions and wasn't quite sure what they were! They looked like a tomato in a way. I was told they are the fruit of the rose. Good to know!

Some of the roses that were still blooming.
I found this verse this past week in my devotions. I am still so amazed and thankful at how the Lord gives us what we need when we need it. The words of this verse were such a blessing to me!

I Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That verse really does speak to you doesn't it? I have read 1 Corn. before but it didn't speak to me then like now. Love!