Tuesday, July 20, 2010

07/20/10

We went to the Cambridge side of the Charles River to see the fireworks. We were told it was more family friendly there....

By the time we got there it was already packed. People had camped out or gotten there EARLY that morning to get good seats.

Here are some views of the Boston skyline as the sun was going down.



George Washington and Lady Liberty even sped on by in their little boat!

Waiting for it to get dark for the fireworks. The fireworks didn't even begin until 10:30!!




Time lapse photo of Boston with the lights. Lovely....

Mikayla and Wesley were getting goofy when it started to get dark.

Fireworks tomorrow.... are you excited!? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Un-huh Un-huh Yahoo!!
Love!!!!

Sandy said...

I can hardly wait for tomorrow! I LOVE me some fireworks... I'm amazed they didn't start until 10:30, but they were still on TV when we got home from the fireworks in W. Jefferson. I was so glad because I love to watch them.
Did you get my message about postponing Friday's get-together?