Wednesday, July 14, 2010

07/14/10

Let's move on to Ocean Drive where there are a number of large homes in Newport, Rhode Island. It was a beautiful ride and we stopped a few times so I could photograph the views. Here are a couple:

We drove past this area that had people flying kites. The pictures can't do it justice.... it was really neat. I wish we could have stopped there and I could have photographed them better but we had to move on so we could eat and get to Boston. I photographed all of these from the van window as we were driving past. lol




We ate at a seafood restaurant right by the water. It wasn't "fancy" but it was some good food. The clams were the best.

Steve and Wesley were watching a boat go out into the Atlantic.

Mikayla tried to photograph it. I love her serious photography face. lol

2 comments:

Mich said...

Great pictures. The scenery was beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Breathtaking& beautiful. Love!!