Monday, March 29, 2010

03/29/10

More shots from the Cooper River in Charleston. :) Are y'all tired of Charleston pics? I hope not because I have lots more. lol When I finish these I'll share pics from our Zoo trip this past weekend. It was a lovely day and I was able to capture some animals I didn't in the past. We went with Kevin, Mom and Dad and that was adventure alone because Mom and Dad hadn't been to the Zoo since I was around FIVE..... over 30 years, people. They definitely saw major change from the last time. lol

Cargo ship in Charleston Harbor.

Those cute little sailboats near the USS New York (I THINK that is its name)

Fort Sumter.... we didn't go in the fort... just by it on the boat tour.

Fort Moultrie... the fort that Fort Fisher replaced.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I was just able to catch up on your terrific trip and I am not tired of your pictures at all. Love all the history and the fun cupcake shop.

In case I don't get back on here, I wish you a very wonderful Easter celebration with your family. God bless you Kellie :)

Gretchen said...

Those cargo boats are amazing! So huge and I totally don't understand the possibility of floatation!