Saturday, March 20, 2010

03/20/10

Anybody know if these are oranges or what? We saw these in a garden in Charleston and my friend thought they were lemons. I just don't think they are the size/shape of lemons. We had a good chuckle over this plant!

Today was our AWANA Olympics and Wesley and Mikayla's first year of competing in the Bible quizzing and actual Olympic games where scores are kept. They both did very well even though no major prizes were won. To me, the most important thing was watching them conduct themselves with manners and good sportsman-like conduct. I was also thankful when I heard Mikayla tell girls from the other team that they did a good job. She didn't know I was around to hear it and so I know it was all on her own.

That is what makes a winner.....

2 comments:

kathryn said...

I believe that fruit is a "lemorangie"...nah, just kidding...I have no idea! ;)

Anonymous said...

Well!! Of corse! The apples don't fall far from the tree's Those two yungun's are something else!!
Love you all