Tuesday, March 02, 2010

03/02/10

Here are the doors from a church in Charleston. The red/white contrast was just beautiful! I wish I could have gotten a better picture of the front of the church but I was trying to juggle photography and eating a chocolate mint brownie. lol
Last night I finished reading Little Women to the kiddos. We are now going to start Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan.....in a newer English translation for easier reading. :) I'm looking forward to it. I remember reading that in elementary and then again parts of it in high school, I believe. We'll see how long it takes us!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I know exactly where that church is. I have taken pictures of the kiddos in front of that awesome red door.

Enjoy your new book!!

Mich said...

Love those church doors...they have character!

Great books! I miss the days when i could read to my kids...they would rather read to themselves these days.