Sunday, March 28, 2010

03/28/10

I love this old oak tree.... it has stood on the farm for many, many years. I took this not long ago on a day when it was cloudy. I thought it was beautiful.


In a week we will be celebrating another beautiful tree - the Cross of Christ. Today was the day He entered into Jerusalem with people shouting Hosanna! This celebration did not last long as there was a cloud hanging over Jerusalem... people who were not wanting to accept Christ as the Messiah.... people who were angry and jealous.

But it all was for a purpose.

It had all been planned.

May this week we remember fully what the Lord has done for us!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love your tree picture... I was just mentioning the other day how I am totally in love with these gloomy day pictures I have been taking and my favorites always include the old oaks! It is soooo very stormy here tonight and I hate the thunder and lightening, but when the sky completely lit up with lightening tonight it illuminated this awesome oak over my house and it made my heart jump and feel excited all at the same time.