Thursday, March 25, 2010

03/25/10

If you ever go to Charleston you MUST go to the Cupcake shop and get you a cupcake. :) We went there on our second day early in the morning and saved our treat for later. I know the people thought I was crazy photographing the cupcakes, but you know how I am. lol


This is what I got... chocolate icing with yellow cake... YUM.

This was a cheesecake cupcake. Calories??? Oh, no.... none.

This is what my friend got... and when she went to eat it the top came off the cake part but she enjoyed every last "messy" bite.

Aren't those jars of sprinkles too cute!??
I didn't get to enjoy my cupcake until we were almost ready to eat supper simply because I wanted to SIT and enjoy the cupcake or I'd drop it while holding my camera. lol After a talking adventure with a "dude" from Virginia (that is a story in and of itself) I was finally able to sit on a park bench and enjoy every bite of that delicious cupcake. :)

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Have you been to the cupcake shop in Raleigh on Glenwood Ave.? Theirs are delicious, too! They are $3 each... (I had them at a party) It's amazing what people will play for a little cupcake...

Kelly said...

They look amazing!! And I don't think you are crazy at all for photographing the cupcakes--sounds like something I'd do. ;0)

wendy said...

I think I gained 5 pounds just reading your post!!! They look divine. Portland has a cupcake shop too. It's called St. Cupcake. I took pictures when I went there too. And I believe I blogged about it last April. So don't you worry. You're not alone!

PS - I've enjoyed your Charleston pics. My best friend lives there. I was only there for her wedding, so I didn't have time to explore. But it looks like a neat place to see.

Gretchen said...

I'm not a cake girl, but my mouth is watering!

LOVE the jars of sprinkles. So fun!