Tuesday, March 23, 2010

03/23/10

Here is the latest and greatest security system and it really doesn't cost too much!! :)

That is my best friend's version of "added security" when two women are spending a girl's weekend in Charleston. lol She said the noise from the chair falling would cause us to wake up and attack the intruder. The only problem would be if WE were the ones who tripped over the chair....and she and I have both been known to have our share of "graceful" moments. lol

Where we stayed was quite nice.... and it was kind of a mix up because we thought we booked a hotel room. When we got there the place didn't have us down for that and we were able to pick one of the villas that wasn't being used because of off-season times. We each had our own room and bathroom. That was very nice!

Here is something I read the other day that I've been thinking on.

"How do we case our cares on the One who cares for us? The secret is found in the word CAST:

Commit your burden to the Lord. Give it over to Him who cares even more than you do, and who has the power to do what you cannot.

Ask for His help in prayer. Philippians 4 tells us to be anxious about nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication, to let our needs be known to the Lord.

Search the Scriptures. God has a promise for every need.

Trust Him. For He does care for you."

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the security system and all of your pictures from the trip. :)

Gretchen said...

What a nice treat to get a "villa."
Your extra security made me laugh.

Love the C.A.S.T. idea

Katie said...

Great security system... this made me laugh out loud!
: ) You need to take a trip down here and spend the day with me...there is soooo much to show and do with you girl!

Amy said...

LOL at your security system, I've employed that same one before! :)

That backpack on the counter in the last shot is so cute!

Amy said...

Love your security system :)

Katrina said...

Love the acronym. I think I will make a copy for my family.