Tuesday, September 15, 2009

09/15/09

Quite an unusual cactus... looks like a fan or something.... or even a type of lace.


I am going to attempt to make a sentence or two out of vocabulary words we were studying this afternoon to show my "expertise" in learning bigger words with my children. HA! After some of my "doozies" of word concoctions in second grade, some days it is good I am learning vocabulary all over again.

Here goes:

It was a gloomy day when I went out to capture the coward who insisted he didn't need to read the passage. He was restless as he began to exclaim his talent was not in diving in shallow water, but in the ability to shatter a vase.

Thank you... I passed my homework today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good for you ! We are so proud of you . You keep up the good work dear! Makayla & wesley will help you .Hee-Hee